I'm featured in Tom Tom Magazine!

Arky

Platinum Member
Congrats, Gina!
I also couldn't find anything with direct relationship to you, following that link.

brady

Platinum Member
Congrats, Gina!
I also couldn't find anything with direct relationship to you, following that link.
I don't think it's on the website. It looks like it's in the current issue of the magazine.

Congratulations, Gina. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

drummergirlgina

Thank you all so much for the congrats and encouragement, it really means a lot to me. Yea, it's not on their web site yet. It's available at Guitar Center and Barnes and Noble, I know... It's Issue #14, The Country Issue. Here is the PDF's.
"G"TOMTOM_ISSUE14_FINAL_sm_Page_01.jpg

TOMTOM_ISSUE14_FINAL_sm_Page_38 (1).jpg

TOMTOM_ISSUE14_FINAL_sm_Page_39 (1).jpg

qrfree_kaywa_com.png

nightraider43

Outstanding article and interview Gina! Congrats and keep up the great work! Always remember to stay humble and genuine and remember where you came from. Once again great job indeed and look forward to hearing a lot more from you in the future!

Steve

Taye-Dyed

Awesome, Gina!!! We have a young rising star among us. Keep working hard at it and more importantly never stop having fun with drumming.

drummergirlgina

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement. I'm growing and learning all the time. Please keep in touch with me. Okay, off to do another show!
Blessings!
"G"

Last edited: