If your drums could talk....

George@drums182

My one would probably say... "Please for the love of God get a new bass pedal... and while your at it get some half decent cymbals... please"

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Tonight mine was probably saying "hehehe - that tickles ... a bit to the right ... ahhh .... no no! go back ... yeaaahh ... to the left! To the left! I said left!" *sigh*

Later on as I was lugging in it would have said, "OW!! Watch that door frame clumsy!"

Must be hard having a clumsy owner.

Dedworx

i have an old kit i have always set up at home to practise on and a good kit i gig/record with.

so returning to the practise one it would probably say

" you've been with someone else haven't you? its better looking than me isn't it? you said i wasn't too old for you. i thought our 4 hours together was special. yes a 45 minute set is cheating. "

MisterMixelpix

Silver Member
Agree DMC, priceless!

Learn a new fill, too funny
Every time I don't know what to do for a fill, I do a roll down the toms. Like, EVERY time. Or a simple variation like tossing a few snare hits in on whatever rhythm I'm feeling at the moment. I need to REALLY branch out, it's easily my worst habit. :p

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
You replaced the original snare with a shiny new Ludwig...I guess all the rest of us are doomed to be replaced by Ludwigs too?!

aydee

Platinum Member
You suck! You promised me that you would know how to play by now!
My mother was right about you!
Oh... Wait... Thats what my wife says!
My drums say this, YES... YES... OH YES!!! FASTER... FASTER!
++++!, awesome!

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
You suck! You promised me that you would know how to play by now!
My mother was right about you!
Oh... Wait... Thats what my wife says!
My drums say this, YES... YES... OH YES!!! FASTER... FASTER!

bamdrummer

*In a raspy dying voice* Please...tune me...im becoming more and more lifeless. Lol
My snare would probably say, "OUCH! Stop rim-shotting, your lucky I'm die cast you insensitive jerk!"
Oh and my crash would say, "Hit me harder! Do it again! Ah yea, just like that!" (sorry, couldn't resist)
p.s. great idea for a thread!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Hi-Hat Pedal: "Hellooooo? I'm still here, you know!"

Snare: "So... tight... can't... breathe..."

Toms: "Learn a new fill, would you?"

Ride: "I get it, you like my bell, but try some of my other areas once in a while."

Crashes: "Yeah baby! Let's get this !@$# done!!!"

Kick: "Mwfmfml." (I have the big muffling rings on it)

Throne: "I think you're over-doing the fiber, pal."
Agree DMC, priceless!

Learn a new fill, too funny