i think im in love!

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Joey, you know how to pick them. I'm in love as well now, lol. I guess we must resort to a duel.
Hmmm, Joey looks quite intimidating in the arm strength department. I'd go for long distance weapons if I were you, lol! Guys, come on, yes, she's a minx for sure, & she can play, but the "smile to camera" lure really has promoted the instant "spanner" affect on both of you!

Ok, I agree, she's hot!

JPW

Silver Member
Good example of the youtube phenomenon that Matt was talking about in the other thread recently. Hard to really tell who we need to thank for these videos =S (aaand... not my type anyways)

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Hmmm, Joey looks quite intimidating in the arm strength department. I'd go for long distance weapons if I were you, lol!
You underestimate me ;) I love nothing more than getting close and personal, there's nothing quite as satisfying as breaking limbs! Aside from that, I'm big in to weight training; here's my arms about a year ago.

Take that! She will be mine! Haha :D

C

Crazy8s

wait a sec. is this the same girl as luxdrumgoddess? i'm a huge fan of luxdrumgoddess! it looks like this girl could be the same person minus the shocking red hair and makeup. can anyone confirm or deny?

here is luxdrumgoddess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tm0E1vkwU
Lux worked hard for her chops and she has an identifiable unique style all her own. Lux has what it takes, and I am very impressed with her.

This other girl, while pretty decent on the drums, seems to me to be just working a pretty smile stacked on canned and/or purchased chops. I'm not as impressed. I look forward to her developing a style all of her own.

..but who am I to say, right? I'm just an unfrozen caveman lawyer...

C

Crazy8s

Do you reckon that's why they called it playing heel up :)
That is a testament to how awesome Axis pedals are! Gene Hogland play em with weights and boots, and Lux here plays em with stilettos. Like shoes? Buy Axis! :)