I think I'm cured now ;)

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Have you learned NOTHING here?!?!? The answer is: both!
I had considered getting a different sparkle for each drum, and fortunately saw people who'd already done that. Not attractive. I do like the green simply because you don't see alot of green period these days. But some guys have red and that looks equally awesome too. I wish I had two zep kits one in each color!

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I had considered getting a different sparkle for each drum, and fortunately saw people who'd already done that. Not attractive. I do like the green simply because you don't see alot of green period these days. But some guys have red and that looks equally awesome too. I wish I had two zep kits one in each color!
Have you considered green with red sparkles? Or red with green sparkles? Or perhaps a custom job in that goofy auto paint that changes color depending on how you look at it, with sparkles? Haha that's just silly!

bigiainw

Gold Member
Salesman sparkle- so dire it's cool!