I Got Mine

drstrangefunk

I saw the same thing, and wanted one myself. Then I did a bit of research / discovery and found out it is just a paper print of the cymbal used as the face.

In saying that, I think it would be really cool if Paiste did a real version. I'd buy one.
i never once thought that it was a real cymbal. nor did i think that it was officially a Paiste product.

i thought...a watch that looks like a Giant Beat. $15. Cool !!!! i might get a Green Lantern too.

djmemjy

I saw the same thing, and wanted one myself. Then I did a bit of research / discovery and found out it is just a paper print of the cymbal used as the face.

In saying that, I think it would be really cool if Paiste did a real version. I'd buy one.

spelman

This is not official Paiste stuff.

From the ebay ad:

DISCLAIMER
•This item is only a custom item,
•if you feel you have the name, trademark, logo or relating to what I have list, please contact me before doing any other act, and I will immediately remove this item from my list
manufacture of these items have absolutely no connection with the owner of the logo / trademark

drstrangefunk

Paiste Watches
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=paiste+watch&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m194&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1172

they also have other brands and Motorcars and Superheroes, but it's a difficult search unless you know what you're looking for.

different items are available at different times. it took two weeks after the discovery of this vein of life for them to put up a 24" Giant Beat. i'm glad i didn't settle for the 2002's although i think the 2002's look better. i've seen Istanbuls and Sabians too. just keep looking if you don't see what you want.

Attachments