How To Set Up Your Drum Kit

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Hey all,

Just thought I would point you in the direction of this free drum article I wrote for my website as requested by a pupil. It teaches you how to set up a drum kit like the professionals.

http://www.drumstheword.com/blog/how-set-drum-kit-free-drum-article

This might be going over old ground for most of you but can be very important for any beginner drummers out there.

Let me know what you think and happy adjusting! :)

Rob
Yeah, you're doing some great work man! A valuable instruction for anyone starting out. You only need to look at Ebay to see how badly wrong some guys get this essential task. We even have our own "tom angles" thread here, as a shrine to the most extreme examples. I do think a few example pictures or graphics of some sort would add to your text.

StephenC

Hey all,

Just thought I would point you in the direction of this free play drums article I wrote for my website as requested by a pupil. It teaches you how to set up a drum kit like the professionals.

This might be going over old ground for most of you but can be very important for any beginner drummers out there.

Let me know what you think and happy adjusting! :)

Rob
Cool Rob. I thought there is just a standard setup for every drums. But I think every drummer has his own setup to play drums. Sweet.

Last edited: