How many drum keys do you have?

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
He was actually chasing you to tell you in his own colorful way, that you had forgotten to pay for the drum key, and security was on its way.

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
That would have been a great PM. and it has been forwarded
I got the message with the link that Duncan posted, but I am puzzled why it was not ok to post in open forum. It's just a link to bad fiction awards for cheesy, overdone sex scenes. It was mild, and nothing untoward.

I am just curious, so I know the rules. :)

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
This forum has a reputation of the next guy trying to out-do the previous one. So one mild post is followed by one not so mild, etc etc etc. There is just no need. Cheesy overdone sex scene awards do not belong on a drum forum visited by drummers of all ages. If you think it may be borderline, then don't bother. If you have further inquiries send them to me in a PM

Mouse

Heap of em floating around the place, but only ever need the one, it lives here...

[/URL][/IMG]

I have between fifty five and sixty thousand drum keys, but never use the one clipped to the plate of my BD pedal, always forget its even there.

ROBO key is my fav gig key, because its always easy to find.

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
This forum has a reputation of the next guy trying to out-do the previous one. So one mild post is followed by one not so mild, etc etc etc. There is just no need. Cheesy overdone sex scene awards do not belong on a drum forum visited by drummers of all ages. If you think it may be borderline, then don't bother. If you have further inquiries send them to me in a PM
Got it. I think that's my cue to cool it with my drum key story. ;)

chris J

You should try the Audiophile forums.
Um..........on second thought, don't bother!

Back on topic:
I am now the proud owner of a Mapex drum key!
It came with a nice accessory: a Mapex Versatus snare drum.

Hmmm.....I'm thinking of getting one of those Vic Firth keys, the one that hangs around the neck.

mikel

Platinum Member
Eww do you mean the triangular Ludwig key? They fall out of my hand so much that it's my most hated drum key. I friggin despise that horrid key. Even worse than my DW keys. Pearl and Gibraltar are nice.

Lol @ this stupid friggin thread.
No, its just a simple tee shape with Ludwig embossed on the face. Perfect for a keyring.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
No, its just a simple tee shape with Ludwig embossed on the face. Perfect for a keyring.
OK yes I have seen them. They feel nice in my hand, like Gibraltar keys.

2 holidays ago I got a 12 pack of Gibraltar keys. I just feel good when I have drumkeys... like everywhere.

Hmm I just realized that the word holiday is probably a conniption of Holy Day.

I also keep spare sticks in my wife's vehicle too. Just in case I'm with her and I have to sit in somewhere.

Hey you never know, it could save the day!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I love seeing my old threads resurface.

It's like having your children visit you when you haven't seen them for awhile.

I can't believe this thread is 3 pages long. You people are wack-a-doo!