Help With THIS Drum Sound

J

JohnBonhamFan

Anyone know how this take was recorded? There are no microphones in the video at all !!!!
So I have emailed them through their youtube page, but they just tell me "There are several mic's in the room" How is this done? I though maybe triggers?

[link has been removed by a mod...]

Last edited by a moderator:

BacteriumFendYoke

Platinum Member
Hang on a minute.

I've just checked your profile and your address matches the name of the YouTube user that uploaded the video you have linked in your original post.

Shameless clickbait, eh? Nice try mate.

For the record: ltsalzman@yahoo.com

Larry Saltzman. The original uploader of the video.

I have no problem with you trying to get page views but I do take issue with by playing on our good faith. Either that or you're in breach of copyright.

toddmc

Gold Member
Hang on a minute.

I've just checked your profile and your address matches the name of the YouTube user that uploaded the video you have linked in your original post.

Shameless clickbait, eh? Nice try mate.

For the record: ltsalzman@yahoo.com

Larry Saltzman. The original uploader of the video.

I have no problem with you trying to get page views but I do take issue with by playing on our good faith. Either that or you're in breach of copyright.
Unfortunately, your post made me want to click on the video- his evil scheme is working dammit!

Arky

Platinum Member
To the original poster: Try again, man (in theory, that is - the ban will be permanent).
But be aware that you don't have a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression - which was lousy.
Hopefully lesson learned for life!

Arky

Platinum Member
I didn't check out who that drummer was, nor did I check out the link. So I don't know what drummer/person that is, still haven't checked out (and won't).
Doing so seems irrelevant to me, what was relevant was how the OP was behaving.
What he was doing was disrespecting and cheating forum members, in his very first post... enough for me to act accordingly.

If it's a seriously large guy in the drumming world and he wants to seriously become a member here _without_ cheating us merely to push his stuff, he can drop an e-mail to the admins/mods and we'll see (you'd have to register under your real name though, and this thread will stay up forever). Anything else doesn't bother me. I'm sure nobody wants to be cheated.

EDIT
Having watched that video (several times)...
Wow, that Honey Badger is REALLY a badass animal... ;-)

Last edited: