Greetings from Operation Enduring freedom

T

trkdrmr

Just so that folks understand my limits here, all streaming media is blocked, about 40,000 words and prases are blocked. This is what I get when clicking on photobucket or other remote image sites:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Your request was categorized by SmartFilter as 'Personal Pages'.
If you wish to question or dispute this result, please click here.

And this is what I see on the forum for those images:

Attachments

T

trkdrmr

First, Mike Dorfman of trick informed me that my new Trick kit is complete and ready to ship. That’s only about 7 weeks since I ordered! Also, my Gibraltar rack and components are all ready for me. The only thing left are the Zildjian cymbals, Shure mics and mixer.
Rockie Lynne band:
I had a 10 minute chat with the drummer,formerly of German metal band “warlock.” He had a dew-rag on and dark glasses looking a bit like vintage Alex Van Halen. He played a 4-pc red Yamaha kit with a 1985 vintage, and it was well cared for. He has some paiste sound edge hats and some signature crashes with a crashable ride. He used dw5000 double pedals. He only used a mic on the kick and one for the snare/hats. Everything sounded great and cut through fine. They blew the roof off with originals and some classics from GFR, Skynard, and Garth Brooks.
Ironically, he was curious about Trick. He wanted to go for another endorsement (formerly Sonor, custom made with 7-coats of paint.) He felt that most drums are similar, with very small differences. He wanted something different, with some kind of advantage. I told him I got artists pricing on Trick and I also described the performance and sound. He may look into artist endorsements. He said Drummerworld was his favorite drum site. I urged him to stop by the forum and say hi.

T

trkdrmr

Final chapel kit update: a minor Christmas miracle. The 13" drumheads I ordered arrived and were installed on the 13" yellow snare just a few hours before holiday services began.
The kit is now as good as it needs to get. I wish I could supply pictures, but we are not authorized *any* connected gear, and we have very little band width.