Green Monday?

wildbill

Platinum Member
Got a bunch of emails for 'Green Monday' sales.
Never heard of it, so looked it up.
The term was coined by ebay in 2007 as the day it had the most sales in December.
It caught on, and now others are following.
Supposed to be the best sales besides Black Friday, but I haven't really seen anything that caught my attention.

What will they think of next?

cutaway79

Silver Member
Got a bunch of emails for 'Green Monday' sales.
Never heard of it, so looked it up.
The term was coined by ebay in 2007 as the day it had the most sales in December.
It caught on, and now others are following.
Supposed to be the best sales besides Black Friday, but I haven't really seen anything that caught my attention.

What will they think of next?
Ruby Tuesday?

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Throwback Thursday . the day you take back all of the Black Friday and Green Monday merchandise.

Trip McNealy

Gold Member
I wasn't conscientiously aware it was Green Monday however I tend to do the tail-end of my Xmas shopping (either for others or myself!) on this day. I take a day off work every year around this time and it is a nice mellow day to get the shopping done, and most inventories are still abundant. Now I know the history!

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
This is actually the new band name. The whole band decided that they've gone way to soft and corporate, and re-named from just GreenDay to be GreenMonday so that the average yuppie in the city knows it's actually commute music for them now and something unoffensive to put on at a very low volume on your desk speakers.