Great Bonzo Video

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
I liked this video.

With that said, I feel that Zeppelin is one of about a dozen bands that I should like, but for whatever reason, I don't. With that said, I think Bonham was an incredible drummer who had a great ear for musically supporting his band mates, and I actively try my best to do the same thing when playing original music.

Thanks again for posting!

drummer-russ

Gold Member
Great video. The thing I like about Bonham over someone like Moon is that it seems his parts are played more for the song even though it was very individual.

AzHeat

Platinum Member
I liked this video.

With that said, I feel that Zeppelin is one of about a dozen bands that I should like, but for whatever reason, I don't. With that said, I think Bonham was an incredible drummer who had a great ear for musically supporting his band mates, and I actively try my best to do the same thing when playing original music.

Thanks again for posting!
Wow, I thought I was alone on this. Love Bonhams playing and even played some of the Zeppelin songs with my former bands. Just couldn't get into them for some reason. Great video.

J-Boogie

Gold Member
Never seen anyone play with such natural and precisely controlled, violent aggression, maintaining dynamics and touch. Impeccable musicality, monsterous delivery, feel for days. Love watching and marveling over baby Bonham just killing it at this early gig below:

https://youtu.be/HJZHh-FiRz0

I wouldn't have messed with The Beast...

Texan

J-Boogie,

I assume you've never seen Buddy Rich in action. There was a reason that he was a major influence and inspiration for Bonham.