Got a nice photo today....

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Damn I thought it was gonna be of Monique. What a letdown lol. Sorry Bo, gotta call em like I see em...

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
LOL - too funny! Love that shot. The red kit is gorgeous.

Awesome way to make a living, Bo. Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll be straggling my way to the office with the rest of the herd *sigh*

PS. Larry, you're just a big boobhead. You too, Duncan :p

B

BigSteve

LOL - too funny! Love that shot. The red kit is gorgeous.

Awesome way to make a living, Bo. Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll be straggling my way to the office with the rest of the herd *sigh*

PS. Larry, you're just a big boobhead. You too, Duncan :p
I'm with Larry and Duncan Polly...what's not to like?

THC

Why can't I find Mickey Mouse in the Drummers section?

I practically grew up in that park. I feel priveledged just to be able to post in this thread.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I think Yamaha Oaks are pretty cool kits myself.

Mickey Mouse on drums...my kid is going to freak!
Now for those of you who are really anal about protecting and nurturing your gear, imagine, if you will, a beautiful Yamaha Oak Custom drumset mounted on a big moving float. Bolted to the surface, and daily, it sits in the hot beating sun or in a garage-like warehouse over night that's not heated or humidity-controlled. And there will be a couple of times when it's caught in the rain.....anyone crying yet? Then it gets played/bashed on with Vic Firth MS4 magnum sticks (which are really good for kevlar heads, but not normal ones). Let me know when you've had enough ;)

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
I'm confused. You're the mouse? Playing standing up on a moving platform with no hi hat pedal in gloves the size of toasters and visibility through a mouse head sounds like, uh... Fun?

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I'm confused. You're the mouse? Playing standing up on a moving platform with no hi hat pedal in gloves the size of toasters and visibility through a mouse head sounds like, uh... Fun?
I didn't say that. I'm showing you all a nice picture I got yesterday. Mickey Mouse, to the rest of the world is a real person ;)

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Now for those of you who are really anal about protecting and nurturing your gear, imagine, if you will, a beautiful Yamaha Oak Custom drumset mounted on a big moving float. Bolted to the surface, and daily, it sits in the hot beating sun or in a garage-like warehouse over night that's not heated or humidity-controlled. And there will be a couple of times when it's caught in the rain.....anyone crying yet? Then it gets played/bashed on with Vic Firth MS4 magnum sticks (which are really good for kevlar heads, but not normal ones). Let me know when you've had enough ;)
Whaha.....

Those poor, poor Oaks. What did they ever do to deserve such treatment? So sad....

Lavistyksia

That's like imagining sticking a needle between the nail and the flesh for me.

SOGdrummer

Bo, since I am another Yamaha Oak Custom player in Red Oak, I was going to revel in being in such good company as the Main Mouse, but after your description of the treatment Mickey gives his kit I am not sure I like the company!!

At least the oaks may stand up to the abuse a little better than most given the extremely hard wood...

Congrats to Mickey again, if you know what I mean.

Jack

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
NIce photo. And not to worry. With every six admissions Mr. Disney can afford a new drumset. Heat and air conditioning be damned.