Got a new pie

lefty2

Platinum Member
I sold a Pioneer Ludwig snare for 180 last Wed. trying to raise enough cash to get a 17" K or Sig. Then Sat. I went to my favorite drum store and found a used 16" Paiste Sig. Fast Crash for 180. So I grabbed it. Now I've got an 18" full and a 16" fast crash. Amazingly it sounds very similar to the 16" Med. thin HH Sabian that I've been using, except it opens up much faster, with a quicker decay. But the overall sound is very close. Been wanting another Sig. for many yrs. I don't think I'll get rid of the HH though.

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Congrats on the new cymbal.

I bought one yesterday. It is not too exciting, but I like it, a Sabian AAX-polsion 16" Crash. Since there was also a clinic at Scott's Drum Center in Lafayette, Louisiana, I will also be getting a free AAX 10" Splash. Peace and goodwill.

lefty2

Platinum Member
Congrats on the new cymbal.

I bought one yesterday. It is not too exciting, but I like it, a Sabian AAX-polsion 16" Crash. Since there was also a clinic at Scott's Drum Center in Lafayette, Louisiana, I will also be getting a free AAX 10" Splash. Peace and goodwill.
AAX cymbals are up pretty high on my list. I have an AA Elsabor 13" salsa splash that I really like. If you like it, then it's exciting. Who did you see at the clinic?