Good USB mixers

Does anybody know of any decent mixers that have at least 12 XLR inputs and has a usb connection. My band and I want to start recording a demo in live takes (we like that kind of sound) anybody have any good ideas?

WayneWickman

Not going to find a 12. Way too much for a USB 2.0. I have a Alesis Multimix 16 USB 2.0 multitrack. 8 XLR + 4 stereo paired 1/4" inputs. Technically you could input 12, 8 mono XLR and 4 stereo or mono 1/4". Never tried it but you could piggyback two mixers; separate drum mixer, input that into one channel of the main mixer, output to USB.

Not going to find a 12. Way too much for a USB 2.0. I have a Alesis Multimix 16 USB 2.0 multitrack. 8 XLR + 4 stereo paired 1/4" inputs. Technically you could input 12, 8 mono XLR and 4 stereo or mono 1/4". Never tried it but you could piggyback two mixers; separate drum mixer, input that into one channel of the main mixer, output to USB.

You read my mind I was actually thinking of buying my own mixer and letting the bassist and the guitarist in my band take a pick on there own. We are trying to record a demo right now and send it out to a couple of people, thanks for the input.