Ginger Baker undergoes Heart Surgery

tcspears

Gold Member
who knew he had a heart!?!?

In all seriousness, we've lost too many musicians lately, hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

MoreBeer

Silver Member
Hopefully my son in law isn't doing the surgery. He's still a little wet behind the ears as my father would say. I've got to applaud him however, he went through 8 years of additional and grueling training - residency - fellowships, and that's "after" medical school.

GeoB

Gold Member
In total respect to Mr. Baker the following tale is submitted. Granted some folks will take great liberties, and perhaps Ginger himself will provide stinging commentary at a later date. I wish him well as do many others. He is the grouchy old Uncle who still survives, and is loved - no matter if he thinks otherwise. Get well soon!

Ginger wakes up from heart surgery, the doctor, nurse and whomever else is in the room. He slowly opens his eyes to the blurry scene before him and says: "_________________________"

incrementalg

Gold Member
Hopefully my son in law isn't doing the surgery. He's still a little wet behind the ears as my father would say. I've got to applaud him however, he went through 8 years of additional and grueling training - residency - fellowships, and that's "after" medical school.
Hope so too because Ginger is probably cursing out whoever did the surgery...lol.