Gary Husband New Drums-Led Jazz CD Album Coming.

Gary H.

Drummerworld Drummer
Greetings to all on Drummerworld.

I thought to sound out those who may be interested, here on Bernhard's excellent forums for the drumming community.

A new group album, drums-led, is on it's way. After five or so piano or keyboard projects, this one actually marks my solo CD recording debut as a drummer.

HOTWIRED will be the name of this CD, featuring throughout my new jazz quartet, DRIVE. And I am very excited about the results!

Now playing first up at www.myspace.com/garyhusband there is a preview clip of the opening number.

There is also a little film clip from the group's debut, live in London's Vortex club, back in June 2007. That's at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usoy7JgLrWo

It's an independent project, so no record label. I plan for CD Baby worldwide distribution for the CD, and the album will also be available on all popular digi-download locations.

Thanks for reading, and I'll come back to notify once it's all available.

Best wishes,

Gary Husband

aydee

Platinum Member
Glad to have more GH, the drummer out there. Looking forward to it, and once again, it was a real pleasure meeting you in Qba

Big T

Great news

Sounds great! I look forward to purchasing my copy. Saw you play at the Stables in MK a few years back with Force Majuere ...very very inspiring. Come back!!

Good stuff

Cheers

Gary Husband

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Re: Gary Husband New Drums-Led Jazz CD

For all those who have expressed interest here and that have left me kind and enthusiastic feedback, my jazz quartet's album ("Hotwired" - Gary Husband's Drive) is now available on http://www.abstractlogix.com/xcart/product.php?productid=24011&cat=0&page=1 and at Amazon as well as a host of online retailers.

The album is also available for download on iTunes.

There is also a Myspace website for the band featuring photos and live date clips etc, at www.myspace.com/garyhusband39sdrive

Please come join us!

Best wishes to all.

Gary Husband

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Great news there and a great article in DrumHead Magazine this month. Congrats on that.