Funk drum kit

Snares aren't funky, people are

yes i agree but i dont want a steel one or something that is super loud etc. so your right but dont be smart pls....

I don't think larryace was being smart. I feel that's a legit point. You play a snare funky and it will sound funky.

You are asking people to do a lot of work for you. Soliciting advice is one thing asking people to quote you prices is something left for you and a dealer. Asking price range is quite fine, but you specifically asked people to quote you on gear. And in the same question, you asked where to get one after several posts have left dealers/websites. Just meet us a little closer in the middle, is all. And i do mean this constructively: people have shown you a great deal of patience and cooperation, and you kinda got snippy with larryace on the quick.

By the way, the Chad Smith snare is really nice for the money and should fit the bill for funk and stuff. Good luck.

I don't think larryace was being smart. I feel that's a legit point. You play a snare funky and it will sound funky.

You are asking people to do a lot of work for you. Soliciting advice is one thing asking people to quote you prices is something left for you and a dealer. Asking price range is quite fine, but you specifically asked people to quote you on gear. And in the same question, you asked where to get one after several posts have left dealers/websites. Just meet us a little closer in the middle, is all. And i do mean this constructively: people have shown you a great deal of patience and cooperation, and you kinda got snippy with larryace on the quick.

By the way, the Chad Smith snare is really nice for the money and should fit the bill for funk and stuff. Good luck.

I was going to say exactly the same thing, you can't ask people to do all the work for you. Go see your dealer in your area, try some kits and you'll get all your asnswer.

Also if you're really serious about music, try to steatch out your budget a little bite. And why absolutely new, there is super deal on use out there, you just need to look arround. You would have a better product for your buck.

thank you, a drum is a drum. If you can play it won;t matter on what. I think heads and tuning will make the difference.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!, that is not true, I hope my drums are of a better sounding quality then a Pearl export is.

yeh well thanks, but i was just asking ppl is it was posable to get a custom kit and if so how much it would cost [how much more than a standard from the shop] and if they dont know how i would go about getting a quote. so i dont im asking alot? and if ppl want to reply they can... or if not i dont mind. so far everyone has helped and i just was making it clear that i didnt want somthing stupid like they steel joey joridson sig. i have at the moment, and if you say that you can make any snare funky why would i be getting a new snare that was the same as my old one? lol but thanks ill check out the chad smith one :)

sorry for the rant....

I was going to say exactly the same thing, you can't ask people to do all the work for you. Go see your dealer in your area, try some kits and you'll get all your asnswer.

Also if you're really serious about music, try to steatch out your budget a little bite. And why absolutely new, there is super deal on use out there, you just need to look arround. You would have a better product for your buck.

i was hoping to just sell my old kit and with the cash get a new smaller byt better quality kit so im not going to spend much more over my budget.

however if i was recording or anything like that i agree but om only a 16 year old doing so fun bad improv stuff. but thanks =)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!, that is not true, I hope my drums are of a better sounding quality then a Pearl export is.

i know! thats what im trying to do. i got peral exp. now and they suck balls and im looking for somthing with better quality sound

Back