Fender drum kit

Hey guys
has anyone heard of the new drum kit that fender guitars is bringing out I read about it in a magazine but I cant seem to find anything out about on the internet. Could someone please tell me if they know anything about it because I would really like one because my band all use fender guitars so it would only make sense if I had the drum kit version.
Deano Mashereno

Naigewron

Platinum Member
If you want to match your band, you're better off buying Tama drums and getting them to buy Ibanez guitars. They're made by the same company.

As for that Fender "drum kit", I wouldn't even play it for fear of it falling apart.

beastdrummagirl

Hey guys
has anyone heard of the new drum kit that fender guitars is bringing out I read about it in a magazine but I cant seem to find anything out about on the internet. Could someone please tell me if they know anything about it because I would really like one because my band all use fender guitars so it would only make sense if I had the drum kit version.
Deano Mashereno
I have seen them!! they suck. They sell them at Sam's Club. If that doesn't explain the suckish quality then I don't know what will!!!!They're called the fender strarcaster drum kit or something with fender strarcaster! But I would NEVER recommend them!! sorry just really bad quality

Last edited:

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
Re: Fender drum kit

sorry, but that sounds like the lamest excuse for buying a drum kit i've ever heard. Fender don't make drums for a reason. Plus what would you do for cymbals because surely it's not worth going to the trouble of buying a low end kit if you're just gonna put some zildjians on it? maybe use some fender picks or maybe a couple of fenders off a car for cymbals?

If you really want to match maybe get some gretsch drums? They sued fender once because the "broadcaster" the original name for the fender esquire was the same as one of their drum kits.

beastdrummagirl

kool im thinking of getting a 36 peice yamaha next week with pearl cymbals good choice ?
You were thinking of getting a crappy Fender set and now you have decided on a 36 piece Yamaha set!!!! wow you change your mind quick. what price range is this Yamaha set??!!?? There are better cymbals then pearl but to each his own i guess. Depends also on the price range that you have!

Pavlos

I'm actually looking forward to the new hollow body DW 6 string electric guitar that's coming out.

beastdrummagirl

I'm actually looking forward to the new hollow body DW 6 string electric guitar that's coming out.
I didn't know DW sold guitars!!! so I am guessing you play drums and guitar??!!?? I have always wanted to play both drums and bass guitar. Thats just to much though:)

Drummertist

Silver Member
Ummm...not to be rude, but I have looked at the posts you have on this forum and they seem kind of spam-ish. Maybe you should look around the forum and get to know it better.

Otherwise, going from a Fender drumkit to a 30-something pc. yamaha is a little strange. We like honesty on this forum.

drums32

fender starcaster i saw em in costco they are a cheap beginner set. Honestly dont get them theyre cheap and basically they suck. Get somethin better

Deathmetalconga

Platinum Member
Re: Fender drum kit

sorry, but that sounds like the lamest excuse for buying a drum kit i've ever heard. Fender don't make drums for a reason. Plus what would you do for cymbals because surely it's not worth going to the trouble of buying a low end kit if you're just gonna put some zildjians on it? maybe use some fender picks or maybe a couple of fenders off a car for cymbals?

If you really want to match maybe get some gretsch drums? They sued fender once because the "broadcaster" the original name for the fender esquire was the same as one of their drum kits.
There are some companies that make drums, pianos, PAs, motorcyles and a bunch of other stuff and they do it all very well. Fender obviously isn't one of those companies.

In this case, the just got a FEPOS subcontractor to build some crappy kits and slap a badge on them. It makes everything else they make suspect.