Eric Harland - Cow hooves on snare

Conor

Hi Guys,

I have been watching the new Eric Harland dvd. Hes an amazing player and i love his snare sound. Does anyone know where i can buy some of those cow hooves / shells he has on his snare drum?

Thanks for your help.

Conor

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I think you can buy them in California at Cow Tech.

Sorry for the humor. Not sure how to help you.

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Hi Guys,

I have been watching the new Eric Harland dvd. Hes an amazing player and i love his snare sound. Does anyone know where i can buy some of those cow hooves / shells he has on his snare drum?

Thanks for your help.

Conor
American Indian online craft stores,and trading posts carry these items.Try Grey Wolf .

Steve B

A

Anthony Amodeo

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help.

Conor
every GC and Sam Ash around me has them

and they are generally goat hooves

cow hooves would be way too huge

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I'm sorry but I have no idea what is being discussed here. Goat hooves? I know I had to have missed something. Help a cluless brother out?

Richard.J

You're talking about the things that look like old ladies novelty bracelets? That's what they are. Hit some flea markets or low budget shops that carry those cheap bracelets with chunks of different colored big plastic beads. Or you can buy a bag of Brazil Nuts, drill holes in them and string them on fishing line. A bag of marbles works too.