East Coast get together

hyruleherojoe

I'm in! Age 22 and my gf (21 on agust 16th) will be coming along. I'd say a Saturday before the 23rd and not the 16th. Could make the 30th if it must be that day.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I think Glen (Sticks4Drums) is coming. He asked if he could and I said it was OK. Just a heads up for anyone who is interested.

larryz

Platinum Member
I'd like to meet him if I make it out Larry. No issues there, so long as he didn't consume the event for me.
Then we can get to the bottom of whether Sticks is really Shemp.

Bo, Monique is the unofficial spokesmodel of DW so she's gotta be there...

iwantmemoney

There is an open invite on this, correct?...and I know I emailed ya, which you did answer. And thanks for the bodacious graciousness. I would love so much to come and can for 97.7% sure, be there no matter what day you settle on!

MaryO

Platinum Member
Mapex shirts? Bo? Sticks? Badges? KIS?

Drummerwold overload! :) This should be something to see. Okay...who's got the video equipment????

Now excuse me while I go pencil August 9 into my book :)

evilg99

Platinum Member
Oh man...I would so love to meet some fellow DW'ers.
At the very least, I think I might need to come down to prove that Canadian drummers can be somewhat 'normal' people...

Neal

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
There is an open invite on this, correct?...and I know I emailed ya, which you did answer. And thanks for the bodacious graciousness. I would love so much to come and can for 97.7% sure, be there no matter what day you settle on!
Yes, open, but limited to DWers' and their guests/family.