Easiest Slayer Songs

JacoFett

I want to start at the easiest slayer songs and work up to the harder ones like angel of death. So what are some of the easiest slayer songs in your opinion. I can already play raining blood.

MrPockets

Gold Member
It is easier to ask people who have learnt a slayer song because they would have found out if it was easy for them or how long it took them to learn it.
What makes you think that what someone finds easy, it will also be equally easy for you?

toddmc

Gold Member
Blood Red or Skeletons of Society would get my vote- just mid-tempo, fun tunes to jam along to (speed obviously isn't a big issue if you're doing Raining Blood with no problem).

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
(speed obviously isn't a big issue if you're doing Raining Blood with no problem).
Was thinking the same thing. It might be far from their quickest track, but anything on that album moves along at a fair clip. Reign In Blood is not an album that comes to mind when I hear the words "easy Slayer songs"

Retrovertigo

Seasons in the Abyss is a good album to start with. Blood Red and Skeletons of Society (which were previously mentioned) are both on that album. Bloodline is a good song to get started with too. It's on God Hates Us All.