drummers gloves?

Drum Guy

I usually use baseball bat gloves, they're OK - wondered what's the best glove for drummers out there that holds up well, doesn't bleed through colors on hands and is under $30?

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
Following this.

A couple of times a year, my hands crack pretty bad, and I don't notice how dry they are until it's too late. I'd love keep a pair or two around for when it happens. It REALLY stinks when the skin on my hands crack and I don't notice it until I'm about 20 minutes into a three-hour set.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Cracked hands reminds me of my research years where the gloves cause me to have bleeding cracked hands for about 20 years. No matter latex, vinyl, neoprene, etc the gloves would dry my hands so bad-that and washing a bunch after handling toxic or radioactive reagents. I hate gloves with a passion now.

Drum Guy

using these now (baseball gloves) $25 - seems good, I need something for sure as I immediately get blisters if don't use gloves

IMG_2557.JPG

Drum Guy

I also put a little gorilla tape on the areas that I know break through after much use. and being white leather material they don't seem to bleed through onto hand ever.

IMG_2558.JPG

Last edited: