Drummers crotch

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
My guess is it's not a problem for you Pol... :))

(I'm only comparing with the Robert Plant pic though)
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that :)

I've never heard of such a thing. To be fair, it's probably not something that most male drummers would confide to me ...

Witterings

Silver Member
Buy your undies from somewhere apart from M & S, everything they sell is cheap rubbish and wears out in 3 minutes flat, their socks, you don't even have to wear them and they develop holes !!!!!

Netz Ausg

Silver Member
Buy your undies from somewhere apart from M & S, everything they sell is cheap rubbish and wears out in 3 minutes flat, their socks, you don't even have to wear them and they develop holes !!!!!
Now enters the regional confusion. I took 'pants' to mean trousers as oppossed to Y-fronts/tighty-whiteys, boxers or other similar undergarments.

(we all know it means underwear in real english, though :p)

Davo-London

Gold Member
This is hilarious. If you write to your fav jean company, who knows, they might take pity and supply spare "drummer patches".

Davo

Witterings

Silver Member
Now enters the regional confusion. I took 'pants' to mean trousers as oppossed to Y-fronts/tighty-whiteys, boxers or other similar undergarments.

(we all know it means underwear in real english, though :p)
Same difference, their suit trousers epecially ...... always used to buy 2 pairs as they wore out so quickly, disposable in effect but with a long lasting price tag

HoM3R

Thought this post was about sweaty balls.
If I play for. two hours and don't stand up in between its gets so hot and damp down there it sometimes feel like I pissed myself. Now I know about the feeling and don't worry about it. But the first time was woho!

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
if he didnt have on on each foot, I would've sworn he shoved one down his pants..
Haha. I reckon a shoe, an Italian salami, a pair of gym socks, a bread roll and he probably slipped the kitchen sink somewhere under there as well. He was a shameless hussy!

Maybe he's posted on Harmony Central or sumpin about Singer's Crotch? It must get hot down there

Bretton

Silver Member
some of my underwear get big holes in the crotch, some don't, must have to do with the quality of each.

another problem I have once in a while though, is hitting myself in the balls with the butt of my stick. try playing through that one.