do you know who this drummer is?

handicapper

hello everybody,
im new to this site, ive been playing drums for a way long time. my son is also a drummer. the reason for this post is im trying to find out who the drummer on the sarah brightman symphony in vienna is. i saw it on pbs and the drummer looks exactly like my son, and i want to find out who he is.

if anyone can help much thanks
danny

Chazz

hello everybody,
im new to this site, ive been playing drums for a way long time. my son is also a drummer. the reason for this post is im trying to find out who the drummer on the sarah brightman symphony in vienna is. i saw it on pbs and the drummer looks exactly like my son, and i want to find out who he is.

if anyone can help much thanks
danny

I checked her Web site and Wiki... = it's ALL about HER
no mention of any band members/orchestra...lol
nice lady

That Guy

Platinum Member
You know your son is a drummer, but you don't know exactly who he is? Anyone else smell a huge story?

Drummerworld has been a link for many drummer related issues, but I have yet to see reuniting within the forum. If this turns out like I hope it does, Drummerworld will have taken on a new persona... a first of its kind from what I can recall.

This is a chance for you to elaborate on the issue handicapper. The more information you give, the more responses you are going to get.

Last edited:

handicapper

sorry if i was misunderstood? im not looking for my son, the drummer in question just looks and plays (stylewise) exactly like my son, im not even sure this reply will get to the people who replied to by post. anyway ive checked online, called pbs, looked at dvd cover and nothing. ive even sent e-mail to colin boland the sound engineer for that project and no reply. huh, not sure now what to do. hopefully this reply does something

That Guy

Platinum Member
sorry if i was misunderstood? im not looking for my son, the drummer in question just looks and plays (stylewise) exactly like my son, im not even sure this reply will get to the people who replied to by post. anyway ive checked online, called pbs, looked at dvd cover and nothing. ive even sent e-mail to colin boland the sound engineer for that project and no reply. huh, not sure now what to do. hopefully this reply does something
Oh, sorry... my misunderstanding. I was thinking that this might turn into a really neat thread.

Could it be Thomas D'Alba (Deva)?

handicapper

found the info i was looking for. the drummer on symphony in vienna is rainer "kallas" hubert. big project with sarah brightman but i seems he's almost unknown on the internet
thank again for the help

Lena57

A little thing can explain the few results for searching for information. His name is rEiner, not rAiner.