Design Bassy Cymbals

Aeolian

Platinum Member
When I was learning to ski someone told me "If you don't fall down once in awhile, you're not trying hard enough".

There are many types of humor. Different humor appeals to different people. I tend to like clever, witty, and sometimes sarcastic humor. Others go for slapstick or the obvious protracted set up of a Jackie Gleason.

Then theres the more modern, you probably should be loaded to get it, run a joke into the ground humor typified by Saturday Night Live or Dave Chappel. And these days the kids are into "random" humor. Trey Parker through the "huh" things people post on YouTube.

I note that there aren't smilies on this forum. But you can always tag the end of a post with old fashioned text smilies. <:)

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
When I was learning to ski someone told me "If you don't fall down once in awhile, you're not trying hard enough".

There are many types of humor. Different humor appeals to different people. I tend to like clever, witty, and sometimes sarcastic humor. Others go for slapstick or the obvious protracted set up of a Jackie Gleason.

Then theres the more modern, you probably should be loaded to get it, run a joke into the ground humor typified by Saturday Night Live or Dave Chappel. And these days the kids are into "random" humor. Trey Parker through the "huh" things people post on YouTube.

I note that there aren't smilies on this forum. But you can always tag the end of a post with old fashioned text smilies. <:)
Or a mix of a whole bunch of things ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlmH5lCh8vs