Deleted Post

• Thread starter drumming sort of person
  • Start date
D

drumming sort of person

I posted a new thread a couple days ago titled "NAMM Predictions". It has now vanished. What happened? Does DrummerWorld regularly/randomly delete posts?

Wave Deckel

Gold Member
Also the "Premier" discussion has lost almost all the posts. What's happening? Legal issues? Did we do something we should not?

Hollywood Jim

Platinum Member
Yeah, I asked a question about cross sticking.
The thread is gone and now I'll never know the answer. And I can't remember how I worded the question.
My drumming career will never progress at this rate.......

Juniper

Gold Member
I made a really fine post that I think's been deleted. I can't remember which thread or what it was about...ahem.

...Something to do with drums and/or drumming. Gutted it's gone, it was a beauty, full of intelligence and knowledge.

Honest?

*looks around nervously and backs away slowly*

Juniper

Gold Member
I think I just slightly reused Hollywood Jims post. Sorry about that.

I hereby give my permission for my last post to be deleted by the Russians if they are reading this.

Groov-E

Silver Member
Re: Deleted Po

I posted a new thread a couple days ago titled "NAMM Predictions". It has now vanished. What happened? Does DrummerWorld regularly/randomly delete posts?
I posted on that one and had secretely been hiding in a bunker since friday night in the fear of being ripped apart by the luddites but I got off strangely easy.

I'm glad it was just a minor issue, the absence of malfeasant personal messages had me worried of a fate much worse than a simple software glitch.

Thank the dw gods.