dealers/shops/stores who ship internationally.

Bonzodownunder

G'day my drummer mates! :).Does anyone on here either work for/in or know drum only shops/stores that are major DW/Ludwig/Paiste/Remo dealers that ship internationally?.Specifically to Australia? i've ordered &bought a Remo brush/finish/coated Emperor 26" from Musicians Freind &was more then happy/plesantly surprised by the quickness &promptness of not only there response to my email but also my order.But imagine my dismay after learning in response to my email that they DONT ship internationally the above listed products even though they shipped the above mentioned Remo head! :(.I DONT want to deal with shops/stores like Guitar Centre Musicians 123 etc(shops/stores where drums are just a 'side line").Ta for reading &all your advice&help!
Ta mates!
Adrian.

Last edited:

major_panic

Do share - with the Aussie dollar at parity with the US dollar, and many retailers refusing to change their prices, the overseas market looks more and more attractive to those of us over here.

Andy@MIT

Do share - with the Aussie dollar at parity with the US dollar, and many retailers refusing to change their prices, the overseas market looks more and more attractive to those of us over here.
As with the OP, please check your PMs, I'm glad to help if I can