Custom Snare Drum Being Raffled Off For Music Education Charity!

kindbeats

Platinum Member
Hey everyone,

I'm extremely excited to announce that KindBeats4Kids will be holding its first official charity raffle! For those of you who aren't familiar with KindBeats4Kids, it is a charity I started which is dedicated to raising funds for music education programs in public schools. The prize at stake for this raffle will be a beautiful custom made snare drum. All of the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to a music education charity in the name of KindBeats4Kids and the lucky winner will be the owner of a 4"x13" maple snare – 10 ply Keller Shell with chrome Trick hardware!

For details, go to http://kindbeatsdrums.com/forums/?vasthtmlaction=viewtopic&t=863.0. I hope that a bunch of you decide to enter and remember that there is no losing in this situation. Either way, the children win out in the end! Best of luck to all of you! THE RAFFLE WILL BE HELD MARCH 30th!

Sincerely,
Andrew McAuley

UPDATE: Although the raffle was a huge success, as of 5/10/12, KindBeats4Kids wants nothing to do with the donor/builder of the snare drum after it was discovered that he had been endangering the very people that we all have been trying to help - our children! I honestly can't find words to describe to you how disgusted I am by this news. I have deleted all mention of this monster of a person and have permanently banned him from my site and social networking groups.

Last edited:

kindbeats

Platinum Member
Okay folks, here's a picture of the finished snare. I really hope a bunch of you decide to enter!

Last edited:

kindbeats

Platinum Member
Tomorrow (March 29th) is the last day that you can purchase a ticket for the raffle, so make sure to get your's before it's too late! The drawing will be held on Friday, March 30th!

kindbeats

Platinum Member
Well folks, I'm pleased to announce that the first KindBeats4Kids charity raffle brought in $550.00! I'm currently trying to convince one or two of the larger stores to match that number so that KindBeats4Kids can afford to provide one lucky school with drums, cymbals, practice pads, instructional books, and more! Thank you so much to everybody that contributed...we ARE making a difference!

As for the winner of the snare drum, congratulations to Matt McKasty! Getting that drum for the price of four tickets is enough to make any drummer envious...myself included!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEubc1ypPw

Last edited: