Crazy past week for us, met up with D.W. member!

gwaco

This week has been crazy good around here for us!

Wednesday was spent at a design/ manufacturing show. I'll post more about that in the Wac'd thread as that turned into gold!

On Thursday mid afternoon it was a packed clinic with Victor Wooten playing unbelieveable Bass guitar and the great John Blackwell sitting in on drums for a few songs! The folks got a once in a lifetime show there for free!

Thursday night was suppose to be the Todd Sucherman drum clinic in Tampa , but unfortunately we where stuck in a massive traffic jam on one of our great bridges for an hour and a half ! By the time we had gotten off the bridge we still had another 30 minutes to go and it would have been over by the time we would have gotten there. We had waited so long for this one , only to have to miss it because of traffic.

But on Friday evening we were able to meet up with this D.W. member , and even though our time was too short it was an honor to watch him play ! Anyone know who this is ? And for the record he wasn't stoned or drunk when we took the pic , he just happened to blink when I took it .. just sayin........

Attachments

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Sounds like a fun week Gary, especially the coup for Wac'd drums. Of course I know who that DW member is, it's Jennifer! Not sure about the dodgy looking dude with the plastic bottle of gin though ;)

gwaco

Sounds like a fun week Gary, especially the coup for Wac'd drums. Of course I know who that DW member is, it's Jennifer! Not sure about the dodgy looking dude with the plastic bottle of gin though ;)
Haha! you got me there Andy ! Iguess I should have stated whos the member on the right!
But yeah its our own Jimmy Kadesch. It was a pleasure to meet him and watch his playing and getting the crowd into it!

The music wasn't my cup of tea but as soon as he started playing it didn't matter. I must say though that as great of a drummer he is , more impressive is what a nice young man Jimmy is. Combine that with his playing ability and Jimmy is well on his way to being an indemand drummer.

He promised he would be back soon with somemore videos and back to posting here.

We certainly wish him all the best. Here he is in action.

Attachments

Last edited: