COOP3R got big

porter

Platinum Member
Agreed.

What a hilarious crock of mystery meat, he's literally just selling advertising in a book full of nothing but "stories" (other personal ads). It's a clever scheme to squeeze money out of his massive audience of youths and teens who love his showmanship though.

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
He may be using the Facebook psychology of "I can make a lot of money allowing people to talk about themselves."
People love to talk about (promote) themselves and he's giving them a watering hole to meet at.
Hell, he may be a millionaire before it's done.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
I so despise these gofundme schemes, and just think if you give him $320.00 you still have to pay postage.

Last edited:

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Gosh he's grown up a bit since the last time I saw one of his videos-you got to give him credit for being an entrepreneur and making money. He made a sex video wasn't it????? Oh my bad I forgot he plays drums and made a sex video while playing the drums-awesome I'd pay to see that-if I hadn't already done that.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Or you could just read Drummerworld for tips tricks inspirational stories, pitfalls...all the stuff that's supposed to go in the book.

Gosh he's grown up a bit since the last time I saw one of his videos-you got to give him credit for being an entrepreneur and making money. He made a sex video wasn't it????? Oh my bad I forgot he plays drums and made a sex video while playing the drums-awesome I'd pay to see that-if I hadn't already done that.
lol what now?!?

I knew everyone would eat this one up.

porter

Platinum Member
Definitely did not happen according to any cursory google search. Maybe you're remembering YACHT...?

This kind of stuff really makes it apparent how deluded the 'millenial generation' are.

He really thinks he inspires, educates, and enables people.

He really thinks that.

WalterKohn

Can't knock the guy for trying to make a living.

He's a decent drummer who has above average showmanship plain and simple.
The dude has over 1 million subscribers. He also has endorsements from major companies. I am pretty sure this is a dream for about 95% of posters here at Drummerworld.

If people are dumb enough to buy in to what he is selling.... How can anyone say anything negative about that?

Personally I have seen a few of his videos and respect him as a musician. I mean he does/did play in Georgia State University Marching Band!

I just don't get the hate towards musicians from musicians.

If anyone from here was in his shoes they would be doing almost the same thing which is growing his brand.

Juniper

Gold Member
My thoughts on this? Meh, it doesnt bother me as I see his stuff very, very rarely as it's not my thing.

Good luck to him but I don't think I'll be paying much attention. He's still one of us after all though.

After checking out the video not sure about Drumsticks on fire though!. Waste of a good pair of sticks.