Content Creator for The Drum Network

Sage Duvall

Hello all. :)
I recently started a page called the Drum Network on facebook, and it's not doing terrible but it's not doing that well either.
I had initially gotten several bands to agree to hold contests on my page, and I got people to agree to participate as well.
And I'll still be doing those, but I just don't want to do it until I get more likes and I can't get more likes without sharing drum memes/pictures ect. because those help the page get circulated to the target audience.
But I don't have time to do it all alone.
SO, I'm looking for someone who would like to come on my page and help out as a content creator/admin who helps share things, talk to people, post videos, ect. so the page will grow.
You're welcome to promote yourself, your youtube channel or your band or whatever you have as much as you want (within reason, haha) and there are no strict rules.
If anyone is interested in helping, please let me know.
You can check the page out here and see if you'd be interested: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Drum-Network/344678002299180
Thanks guys!
-Sage

PS. I created a similar topic a while back, and though this one is a little different, if the administrator find this post redundant, please delete the old one and not this one because this one is more current to how things are running now.
Thanks! :)