Cissy strut / chicken grease jam -- Steve Jordan -- DVD?

Aeolian

Platinum Member
I don't think that is on a formal release. I have Where The Light Is and some other JM stuff (including all his albums) and I've not seen that published. Jordan toured with Mayer after the initial release of Battle Studies and there are bunches of youtubes out there. At the show I saw, his solo on the mini-kit was one of the highlights. Given the soundpeoples fascination with bloated kick drum sound, whenever Steve played the small kit, it was a treat. As you could hear enough articulation to tell what he was doing.

phfreq

I don't think that is on a formal release. I have Where The Light Is and some other JM stuff (including all his albums) and I've not seen that published. Jordan toured with Mayer after the initial release of Battle Studies and there are bunches of youtubes out there. At the show I saw, his solo on the mini-kit was one of the highlights. Given the soundpeoples fascination with bloated kick drum sound, whenever Steve played the small kit, it was a treat. As you could hear enough articulation to tell what he was doing.
Thanks. Was kinda hoping it was released. Anyway, hopefully they release it either as John Mayer Trio or as a part of another Steve Jordan DVD :)