Chicago Drum Show report

Bart Elliott

DW PRO DRUMMER
I didn't see anyone else reporting or discussing the Chicago Drum Show this year, so I thought I'd start a thread.

This is my second year to attend and report, shooting lots of video and photos ... uploading them throughout the day during the event this past weekend.

If you'd like to see my photos and a sample of video footage, you can do so here:
http://www.drummercafe.com/music-industry/featured-articles/chicago-drum-show-2009.html

I also have a lot of clinic footage as well as interviews that I'll be sharing over the next few weeks ... as soon as I finish editing over 4 hours of video!

2bsticks

Platinum Member
Great stuff there. I wonder how all these smaller drum companies stay in business? It looks like great gear but I'm sure it's got to be on the pricey side?

Thanks Bart and I love your site.

Bart Elliott

DW PRO DRUMMER
I failed to let you know that I added the Sunday clips awhile back on DCTV. If you want to see them, you'd better hurry before the next episode airs.

Strangelove

Gold Member
Thanks for bringing this to us. I was hoping someone around here would give us an update on the Chicago show. This is an excellent presentation.