Cant Find It ANYWHERE ? ? ?

TheWonk

I've just been lookin around various sites and can i find what i wan't . . . NO

I've been lookin for the clamp to lock my Tama pedals togther (Lever glide and double cobra)
Please can anyone help . . Please
Just one little link is all im after here. I know i can trust you drummerworld lot!

TheWonk

Well im under the impresion its a plate that attaches to the left bass drum pedal, and conects to the right hand side of the hi hat stand. On the hi hat stand to the right of the plate, there is a slot going verticaly so im guesing it connect to that?

Who knows? Definatly not me :p

TheWonk

Na its not the cobra clutch . . its simply a bracket to hold the bass drum pedal to the hi hat stand ? I've heard about it so, there must be such a thing?

mrchattr

Gold Member
Uh, why would you want that? Your pedals, if set up and played properly, won't move, so having them right next to each other shouldn't be a problem.

I've certainly never heard of a product that just holds them together.

TheWonk

I'm not that stupid, i know how to set up a pedal n hi hat stand lol (sort of what i do for a living!)
If the pedals are locked together, they will stay exactly tight together in place, and the hi hat won't walk across the floor when keepin time with the left foot. peice of mind aswell. Better to be safe than be sorry!

Dan

Muckster

Platinum Member
I'm not that stupid, i know how to set up a pedal n hi hat stand lol (sort of what i do for a living!)
If the pedals are locked together, they will stay exactly tight together in place, and the hi hat won't walk across the floor when keepin time with the left foot. peice of mind aswell. Better to be safe than be sorry!

Dan
Wow, just one glance at Tama's website and problem solved. It's called a twin pedal attachment.
http://www.tamadrum.co.jp/usa/products/hardware/accessories/hi-hat_stand/index.html

Attachments

Last edited:

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
This was on the Tama website. Could you make this work??
If not then use zip ties. Cheap and disposable.
And the Tama site shows nothing of which you speak.

Attachments

Vipercussionist

Silver Member
If the pedals are locked together, they will stay exactly tight together in place, and the hi hat won't walk across the floor when keepin' time with the left foot. peace of mind as well. Better to be safe than be sorry!

Dan
Velcro on the bottom of your Hi Hat pedal, especially at the heel AND Velcro on the bottom of the left kick pedal will do the same thing, and will be cheap as hell and easy to set up.

Neither of them will move until it's time to break down and go home. Promise!
I've been doing it that way for YEARS!!

Muckster

Platinum Member
No sweat man. You knew it was out there though huh? If you are handy with tools, you could probably fabricate one.

TheWonk

Yeh i knew i wasn't goin mad . . it had cropped up in conversation a couple of times in the past. i had a slight idea how it all went together and what it would look like, but could i find it ! ! ! !

I think i'll get it of thomann (however you spell it) now i know they stock em, They'll ship to me for £18 or summin like that? As i wont be making my own lol Havent got the patients :p

Thanks for the info Muckster!
Top Man

TheWonk

Yeh velcro is a good option, But being the drum nut i am and knowing there is such a thing that would do the job (for not that much money) It would be rude not to really! lol

Thanks for all the help and shizzle ;- )

(See i knew i could depend on Drummerworld!)

Dan