Can someone make a cover of this?

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Definitely a sequence & samples, as a "developing music producer" the OP has to learn to recognize those kinds of patterns, sounds & feels. The parts are pretty clear, what's the point in doing a cover? To see what a live drummer adds to it? IMO, it's right the way it is, no live drums necessary.

Bermuda

Last edited:

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Its a machine..........YOU listen.I've been playing longer than you've been breathing. You can make it play 128/33 if you want.,and get plenty of different snare sounds.Its called sampling

Steve B.

validcode

I'm pretty sure its a drum machine,and all I have are real drums.............sorry;(

Steve B
Kick is same but its used in a difrent velocity sames goes for the hats.Thing is he uses two difrrent snares.Listen better please.But anyway thanks for replying

validcode

I've been listening to many genres of music my self since the age of 13.Right now I'm a developing music producer and i was fascinated almost two years ago by this track. Black sun empire - dark girl . If someone can make a cover out of it.I would be full of pleasure,It's pretty sure for me that i have never heard such an amazing drum beat and so passionate one.Anyone who can do it?Without killing the whole track.Here is a link of it, if you are bored to search on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedFk6iTErQ

Regards

Greg