Building a New Cymbal Setup. Help Please!

Hey guys,
Some of you guys knew that I had a gig yesterday with an Allman Brothers Tribute Band called Skydog. Anyways, it was a huge success. So much, that we've decided to remain a band and keep practing and learning songs. There's actually a club in a city close to us (In Macon) called the 567. They do FREE live recording and we plan on taking advantage of that. So now I need to come up with a new setup that has that vintage yet modern sound that will blend with Mitch's parts (Yes his name is also Mitch :p and his sad owns the local music store.). He's going to be playing Jaimoe's part and I will be covering Butch Trucks' parts. I've looked into the Zildjian CIE cymbals but they're pretty expensive. So here's what I need:

My 10" Zildjian A Splash
I need a pair of hats with good chick, cutting ability but can still be mellow. I'm thinking A Mastersounds or New Beats
A smaller crash for quick accents probably a 15" or 16" A Custom. (Right side next to the ride.)
A bigger main crash that is dark but cutting. Maybe an 18" K Custom Hybrid?
My 20" Dream Bliss Crash/ride as a washier ride.
My 20" A Armand Ride would be great for this gig. I'm also looking into maybe a 20" A Ping Ride.
I'll be using my Pearl Visions with the 12x9, (14x14 in the future), 16x16, 22x18 and my Sensitone as a side snare. I'm saving up for an old Slingerland Brass snare with some kind of wood on the inside that Mitch's dad has. Probably Vintage Emperors on the toms, Coated Ambassadors on the snares, and SuperKick 2 or Powerstroke 3 on the bass.

Just for reference, here's what Mitch will be using:
10" Wuhan NT Splash
14" Sabian HHX Evolution Hats
14" Sabian AAX Dark Crash (Old one.)
16" Istanbul Agop Medium-Thin Crash
18" Paiste Signature Traditional Full Crash
20" Zildjian A Medium Ride
An old set of vintage Slingerlands that his dad used when he was younger: 12x8, 14x14, 20x14, and an Acrolite. He said Coated Ambassadors for the toms and snare and an Emad or Powerstroke 3.

We're in for a hell of a time! Anyways help me figure out my setup guys!
Thanks, Mitch.