Bo in the Devo tribute band!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I'm not sure if this link will work, but we finished doing some video promo work, and the guys have embedded it in the Facebook page. So if you have Facebook, there are links to videos, and you can Like our page.

We did this sorta on-the-cheap because we recorded the music separately (apart from each other) and sent the tracks to one member, who did a mix-down, and when we shot the video, we just mimed to the tracks. The video producer was great - he brought in a video crane and all this stuff, and really knew how to work and told us exactly what he needed (he's part of Larry King's video crew {yes, that Larry King}). So we recorded like six songs in three hours. Super efficient. It was my first video so it was fun.

Let me know if the video links work for you!

Oh - and here's the direct link the band's official Facebook page:

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Right on, Bo. Love me some DEVO and I of course love these covers. Good luck with the project.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Right on, Bo. Love me some DEVO and I of course love these covers. Good luck with the project.
Thanks!

Of course, management is out spreading the word, but the first gig scheduled on the books is August 10th, so hopefully this thing takes off properly! The fall into Christmas could be a busy one!

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
You are a colorful character Bo. I don't know that I could wear a jumpsuit with a flower pot on my head to play, so props to you for doing so.

The lead vocal guy really has a similar sounding voice as the real Devo guy.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
You are a colorful character Bo. I don't know that I could wear a jumpsuit with a flower pot on my head to play, so props to you for doing so.

The lead vocal guy really has a similar sounding voice as the real Devo guy.
You remember what I wore on that LAST gig, right? The Devo suit is a piece of cake!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Looks like a fun gig. Where did you all get the Energy Dome Hats? I think I need one of those.
I had to get my own yellow suit , apparently it's a stock costume you can get anywhere these days. But the Energy Dome hat was given to me by the guys in the band. Mine is modified with a baseball hate I glued inside with the visor cut off. That's the only way it will stay on ;)