Black Friday deals?

A

Aggressivec

Oh and excuse me everyone for posting again but what deals are going on at GC tomorrow (Saturday)? I want to get more sticks and a head and wanted to know what the prices are like. Thanks.

-Connor

crdirtRider856

Silver Member
Sorry, but has anyone else heard about that security guard in L. I. that was trampled to death? All because an unruly crowd of people "needed' A 32" TV SOOO bad? Terrible... DO AWAY WITH BLACK FRIDAY!!!

jonescrusher

Pioneer Member
Sorry, but has anyone else heard about that security guard in L. I. that was trampled to death? All because an unruly crowd of people "needed' A 32" TV SOOO bad? Terrible... DO AWAY WITH BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Yes, note to self: never stand in the way of an American and a bargain.

ZootELoops

Isn't that just friggin' ridiculous? I mean seriously? And then the people were all pissed because they made everyone leave the store after it happened. People were complaining that they had been standing in line since the night prior and they weren't leaving without their stuff. Amazing.

We went to lunch and as the owner was wiping off one of the tables, he turned to a couple leaving and said: "Have a Happy Black Friday!". I was like, what? When did Black Friday become a "Holiday" and warranted wishes to have a "happy" one? It may be "happy" for retail owners, but for those of us who were out in the BS (not shopping mind you, just driving down the road), it wasnt very happy because every idiot and their mother were out causing problems.

Anyway, I agree - do away with it.

crdirtRider856

Silver Member
Yes, note to self: never stand in the way of an American and a bargain.
Or McDonalds...*frowns and sighs* Unfortunately...I m appalled and disgusted at this WALMART! situation...If only there were more drummists in this land...G-damn greedy, vein, devoid of passion, lost to material, braindead, selfish, lazy, media-induced scumbags that find a 32" TV to be a descent reason to ignore the basic fundamentals of life and knowledge, if only to get a good deal on the one thing that contributes most to the reason that they are the way they are... Sad. I apologize for "someone"...