Birthday Wishes

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, it was a nice day and like many over the past 35 years, spent on the road and working. It's a good thing!

Bermuda

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Happy Birthday Bermuda-35 years! How do you do it? Been working with Al since shortly after 1980 says on Wikipedia. So before birth you were a drummer and famous. Dang some people get all the breaks.LOL just kidding. So you are approaching 65 in a couple of years-any plans on slowing down (that's not a serious question) ? I never knew you were married and you have two dogs-Pepper and Nigel. You still have the dogs? Have you ever read your Wiki article to see if accurate?

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Bermuda-35 years! How do you do it? Been working with Al since shortly after 1980 says on Wikipedia. So before birth you were a drummer and famous. Dang some people get all the breaks.LOL just kidding. So you are approaching 65 in a couple of years-any plans on slowing down (that's not a serious question) ? I never knew you were married and you have two dogs-Pepper and Nigel. You still have the dogs? Have you ever read your Wiki article to see if accurate?
Still accurate, I keep an eye every now and then since anyone can make edits for whatever reason. No plans to slow down, I still have the energy and desire to play, and I don't see Al's appeal or desire to perform waning either. He'll keep touring as long as people keep buying tickets, and I'll hang in there as long as I'm able.

Bermuda