Best mid-range kit?

Frosticles

Silver Member
While I'm happy to sing in praise of the Renown/Saturn/LiveCustom tier..... When I compare my Renown to my George Way.... I'm sorry, but they're just in an entirely different league. The Renown is still a professional grade kit and all, but no, it's just not the same as some of the top-tier monsters that many companies are delivering these days.

If you ever black out after a pub crawl and wake up in a ditch in upstate NY, ping me. Not only will I let you take a ride on my GW, I'll also make some coffee and eggs.
Will be in NY playing 2 gigs on (I think) Aug 20th & 21st :)

While I'm happy to sing in praise of the Renown/Saturn/LiveCustom tier..... When I compare my Renown to my George Way.... I'm sorry, but they're just in an entirely different league. The Renown is still a professional grade kit and all, but no, it's just not the same as some of the top-tier monsters that many companies are delivering these days.

If you ever black out after a pub crawl and wake up in a ditch in upstate NY, ping me. Not only will I let you take a ride on my GW, I'll also make some coffee and eggs.
Depending on what sizes you want, and whether your going to be just gigging like mad or keeping it at home. I'd grab these and never look back. That price AND free shipping? Come on.

Used George Way Gold Top 12/14/20

Darth Vater

Saturn V Tour = midrange kit. Wrap finish, unfinished bass drum hoops. Wrap application is pretty brutal ( I know, I have one ).
Saturn V Exotic = pro kit. Higher priced due to expensive Alpi veneers, pro fit and finish, better heads.

Just sayin'