Best eBay DW search ever.

mo2vation

Ever.

EVER.

E
V
E
R

I'm an eBay monster. Been there since 1998, thousands and thousands of transactions, have a 5-digit business year in and year out on eBay. I love the place.

I'm always searching for stuff. Just scored a new DW 13 X 5 Collectors snare, Maple, 3 position mag release, red glass for $275. I love that place.

But this is the best search for DW I've ever seen.

"Coricidin Bottle - Second version "Coricidin D" w/ child proof top - circa 1971"

OMG.

I love eBay.

-K

Linkity Link Yo

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Funny, last night I was at a BBQ with a bunch of guitarists, and the topic of the best slide came up and per a respected guitar teacher, the answer was indeed this very product.

Apparently if you were a guitar player in the 70's, you went to the drug store and bought a bottle of these pills, tossed the pills, and kept the jar they came in for the slide.

THC

For about a minute I kept clicking on the other pictures in your post to look at the bottle from other angles wondering why nothing was happening. LOL.

harryconway

Platinum Member
I wonder if it will sell, being a glass slide costs around $5.00 ..... I seriously doubt this bottle is 10 times better. 15 times better, if you buy it now. Then again .... there's one born every minute ....​

unfunkyfooted

Silver Member
Funny, last night I was at a BBQ with a bunch of guitarists, and the topic of the best slide came up and per a respected guitar teacher, the answer was indeed this very product.

Apparently if you were a guitar player in the 70's, you went to the drug store and bought a bottle of these pills, tossed the pills, and kept the jar they came in for the slide.
Duane Allman for one notable. Layla is probably the Corricidin bottle.

Soupy

Silver Member
I wonder if it will sell, being a glass slide costs around $5.00 ..... I seriously doubt this bottle is 10 times better. 15 times better, if you buy it now. Then again .... there's one born every minute ....​
You can say that about anyone buying expensive drums. And you can say that about anyone buying vintage gear for top dollar as well. That's what this is... A somewhat rare, vintage, collectible bit of Americana.