Bernhard or Gadd?

RobertM

Platinum Member
This topic may have come up already, but based on recent photo evidence is it possible that our beloved site creator Bernhard is Steve Gadd's double?

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
We have been teasing Bernhard about this for many years now.

Bernhard sometimes has to wear an "Im Not Gadd" T-shirt when he goes to drumming events!
(Just kidding)

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
It's pretty easy to tell the apart.

Gadd is the one sitting behind the Yamaha kit, Bernard is the one sitting behind the Ludwig kit.

Now, if neither one is standing behind a drum kit, then good luck!

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Can someone post photos that demonstrate this? I'd like to see, haha.
Photo's of Bernhard are all over the DW site.....and a quick visit to Gadd's DW page should give you a pic or plenty. Aren't you guys supposed to be "the internet generation"??? :)

Chad and Will.....Bernhard and Gadd......I've said it before and I'll say it again.....separated at birth!

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Photo's of Bernhard are all over the DW site.....and a quick visit to Gadd's DW page should give you a pic or plenty. Aren't you guys supposed to be "the internet generation"??? :)

Chad and Will.....Bernhard and Gadd......I've said it before and I'll say it again.....separated at birth!
True... now I feel like a lazy moron. And a hypocrite too, how many times have I told people to go and google something? Although I specifically had envisioned a picture of them side-by-side... haha, I'm on it!

Swiss Matthias

Platinum Member

Which Will?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Anyone remember this? :) Based on a suggestion by Andy (he wanted a pic of them holidaying on the Swiss coast).

I thought they looked alike until I started drawing them. Then I noticed a different facial shape, mouth, nose, complexion, eyebrows, build etc. Really, all they have in common is grey hair with short cropped grey beard (same with the Oceans 11 guy) ... and they are both drum nuts, of course.