Anyone want a discount off their next purchase?

Lickety Britches

we do but unfortunately it isnt updated for some reason. but there are some things there but we have far more in the store and can order pretty much whatever you need. although we are not a fender dealer, but thats the only one I know of that we cannot get. but either way the website is mnmshop.com

rogue_drummer

Gold Member
Thank you for the offer! Save here, save there, it all adds up! I'll take 5% off.

"Momma didn't raise no fool!"

Do you guys have a web site?

Lickety Britches

I understand how MAP works.... I'm just trying to pass on some friendly savings. if you can get a better deal elsewhere then I wouldn't blame you for doing so (we price match, but that isnt the point).

Lickety Britches

I hope this isn't regarded as spam, but I work at Music N' More in Concord NC and I just got the go ahead that If I wanted to post on here saying anyone who buys through me off this forum can get 5% off of whatever it is. Now I know 5% isnt much on a pair of sticks, but if you're looking into that new ride cymbal, let me know and I'm almost positive that I can get it, and can even order it from the manufacturer and have it shipped to your house. So it's just like ordering off MF or something but you get a little discount (now adays we can gotta take what we can get). and again, I'm not trying to spam or anything, just thought i'd let you guys know, the offer is there if anyone wants it! Also gets me a sale which helps me out a little : ) thanks guys!