Aerosmith sweet emotion drumless

Toolate

Platinum Member
Just read old threads for about half an hour and cant find the old links I used to know for good drumless stuff. Realize this has been heavily covered but I am looking for the actual song not a recreation if anyone knows where I can find it. Happy to pay to download.

Sweet Emotion
(Cryin, what it takes and back in the saddle would be good too)

Please- its for my 10 year old's talent show entry. Kid is killing it.

Toolate

Platinum Member
New Tricks that is great! Huge help :) Played along to that for about an hour last night with my son. Really exposes the weaknesses.

Any chance anyone has anthing else for us?

Sweet Emotion
Crying
Back In The Saddle Again?

Thanks!

New Tricks

Platinum Member
I have several hundred tracks but for some reason, that is the only Aerosmith I have.

I pulled them from a website a few years ago. I'm sure the files are still hosted on a server somewhere in the depths of the internet, but they are not where they used to be.

If you have access to a rock band or guitar hero game CD, the drum tracks are separated and you can grab them.

I think I found them......

Google Aerosmith moog files.

From what I see, you need to download a whole batch of songs. I couldn't find the individual songs but, Cryin and Sweet Emotion are listed.

Toolate

Platinum Member
What was that site called? I remember you had to join for free then post a couple bits of info here and there and then they had a TON of drumless stuff.

Cant remember the name.

Will google away but I think you meant MOGG files not MOOG?- thx! Huge help

bud7h4

Silver Member
I remember seeing that site, if it's the same one I saw the number of songs available is unbelievable!

MisterZero

Just read old threads for about half an hour and cant find the old links I used to know for good drumless stuff. Realize this has been heavily covered but I am looking for the actual song not a recreation if anyone knows where I can find it. Happy to pay to download.

Sweet Emotion
(Cryin, what it takes and back in the saddle would be good too)

Please- its for my 10 year old's talent show entry. Kid is killing it.[/Q

I have "Back in The Saddle"
"Love in an elevator"
"Rag Doll"
and "Train kept a rollin"

do any of those help? I think I got these from a site called "resource4drums.com" Not sure if it's still around, though.

Toolate

Platinum Member
I found the sheet music and drumless tracks of the original songs on resource4drums.

Thank you guys for you help! Really this place continues to amaze.

Actually reminded me that I have about a hundred other songs from there too. Thanks!!!!