A truly bizzare dream

benthedrum

Well, I dunno what the HELL this dream I had the other night was about........but it included 2 members on the forum and it's hard to memorise all of it, but some bits we're pretty clear.

I wasn't sure if I should share it, but it's just a harmless little event.

I was standing on a field that was completely barren, it had no trees or rocks, but was perfectly flat and the ground was totally white.

I was dressed in a white sheet wrapped around me like a toga. Apparently I was waiting for someone to meet for a picnic and to talk about groove subdivisions and metric modulation.

Someone walked up to me, dressed in black jeans, bare feet and was wearing a ceremonial head dress like a native American Indian.......he looked like the Guy from the Village People.

He had war paint on his face and under one arm he carried an unfinished snare drum and in the other hand he had a wooden spoon.

He said his name was Gruntersdad.

He shouted at me........"USE A STAVE SNARE"!

He then started hitting me with the wooden spoon.

I started running but he chased me hitting me in the head yelling...."USE A STAVE SNARE"!

I kept running until this dude turned up on a motorbike.

He was wearing all leather and was wearing a massive handlebar mustache and said to me....."It's ok, I'm Larryace".

He got off his motorbike, Larryace then gave me a roundhouse kick to the head and I went flying to the ground.

I looked up and he started chasing Gruntersdad on the motorbike.

I can't remember the rest........

Was a truly weird, bizzare dream.

Stroker

Platinum Member
Well, I dunno what the HELL this dream I had the other night was about........but it included 2 members on the forum and it's hard to memorise all of it, but some bits we're pretty clear.

I wasn't sure if I should share it, but it's just a harmless little event.

I was standing on a field that was completely barren, it had no trees or rocks, but was perfectly flat and the ground was totally white.

I was dressed in a white sheet wrapped around me like a toga. Apparently I was waiting for someone to meet for a picnic and to talk about groove subdivisions and metric modulation.

Someone walked up to me, dressed in black jeans, bare feet and was wearing a ceremonial head dress like a native American Indian.......he looked like the Guy from the Village People.

He had war paint on his face and under one arm he carried an unfinished snare drum and in the other hand he had a wooden spoon.

He said his name was Gruntersdad.

He shouted at me........"USE A STAVE SNARE"!

He then started hitting me with the wooden spoon.

I started running but he chased me hitting me in the head yelling...."USE A STAVE SNARE"!

I kept running until this dude turned up on a motorbike.

He was wearing all leather and was wearing a massive handlebar mustache and said to me....."It's ok, I'm Larryace".

He got off his motorbike, Larryace then gave me a roundhouse kick to the head and I went flying to the ground.

I looked up and he started chasing Gruntersdad on the motorbike.

I can't remember the rest........

Was a truly weird, bizzare dream.
This in keeping with the dreams I have, off the wall.

My guess is, Gruntersdad, ate the guy for lunch.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
OMFG Use a stave snare, whap whap whap...with a wooden spoon...priceless.

If Henri were here he would have A FIELD DAY with that one.

That was the best laugh I had all year.

I'm SO sorry for kicking you in the head in your dream man. No hard feelings, right?

I'm a little less sorry for chasing John :)

toddmc

Gold Member
OMFG Use a stave snare, whap whap whap...with a wooden spoon...priceless.

If Henri were here he would have A FIELD DAY with that one.

That was the best laugh I had all year.

I'm SO sorry for kicking you in the head in your dream man. No hard feelings, right?

I'm a little less sorry for chasing John :)
Agreed (if only a cape was involved somehow this story would have everything)