A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
I wish you all a happy new year and thank you so much for making it happen here....

We had a good year and found a great moderation team with new members Arky and Gruntersdad to complete with Bermuda - and we thank Thomas for everything.

I myself had a year with heavy work outside of the Forum - so it's my intention for 2013 to spend much more time here with you all my friends.....

At this time moderation is easy - everybody is nice and gentle - thank you for that. Our big fight goes against the spammers - these days a massive attack with approx. 75 - 100 new registrations a day - not sure in which offices in the world these simple minds do their silly job.....

So anyway: A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bernhard

MaryO

Platinum Member
Thank you, Bernhard for giving us such a wonderful and informative place to play :) Here's hoping all the best for you and yours in 2013! Happy New Year!

Joe Morris

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Happy New Year to you and yours Bernhard. Thanks for giving us a great educational imformative site for drummers. All my best.

Joe

alparrott

Platinum Member
Thank you for giving me a place to escape and spend time with like-minded people of taste and quality. I salute you. Best wishes for the New Year!

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Thank you Bernhard for giving me a place to live, to share, to give, to receive and to love...

...thank you for all your help, for Polly's thread and for "Uncle Larry", it was really appreciated :)

It is with great pleasure I'm hearing you will spend much time here with us, in your own home, it's an honor and a privilege to be your guest.

A happy, healthy and drummy new year to you and your family :)

Best regards

Henri

Last edited:

keep it simple

Platinum Member
so it's my intention for 2013 to spend much more time here with you all my friends.....
Bernhard
I'm pleased to hear that Bernhard. Not just because it means you're finding a bit more space in your life, but also because I value your wisdom & council.

I can't adequately express how much this forum has helped me. You've touched my life more than you will ever know, & I'm in your debt for that.

I wish you & those important in your life, the very best that life can bring, along with good health & contentment.

I'd also like to thank you on behalf of Larry, who's unfortunately having to take a break from the forum for a while. I know this place means a lot to him too, & his absence reminds us to think of all those struggling with challenges at this time.

My fondest regards,
Andy.

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Happy new year to all,and don't forget the less fortunate of us.Give a helping hand when you can,in anyway you can.

May this year be a happy and healthy one for all.

Steve B

Arky

Platinum Member
Happy New Year Bernhard and everybody.

This forum is such a cool place to come to, in fact it has become my internet home.
I really appreciate the work that went into creating this forum and making it what it is today - so thanks again Bernhard - the man who started everything.

denisri

Silver Member
Hi Bernhard
Happy New Year. Thank You for this site.....I have gained knowledge and solutions to many drumming issues from this site. Denis

Toolate

Platinum Member
I'm pleased to hear that Bernhard. Not just because it means you're finding a bit more space in your life, but also because I value your wisdom & council.

I can't adequately express how much this forum has helped me. You've touched my life more than you will ever know, & I'm in your debt for that.

I wish you & those important in your life, the very best that life can bring, along with good health & contentment.

I'd also like to thank you on behalf of Larry, who's unfortunately having to take a break from the forum for a while. I know this place means a lot to him too, & his absence reminds us to think of all those struggling with challenges at this time.

My fondest regards,
Andy.

Ditto- brits always have a way with words.... Thanks Bernhard- incredible amount of info here. From pros right down to me. Love every minute of it!

Nickropolis

Many thanks, Bernhard, for providing the means for us to converse with other like-minded drummer types. Even better things will come in 2013. :)

caddywumpus

Platinum Member
Drummerworld is a great online hang. Thanks Bernhard, Bermuda, Arky, and Gahvenah for all the hard work!

Happy New Year!

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Happy New Year Bernhard and the forum members the world over .
May 2013 prove to be better than 2012 in every way. Johnny.
Gahvenah??