A great girl band, Cee Lo performs FU live.

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
I just bought a Pink Pimp Suit like that, and Im Phat enough to wear it! YO!
Where is the conga player?
They should have at least had someone pretending to play the hand drums on the stage.

Last edited:

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Love the tune and the drumming, but man, I can't understand a word that guy is saying other than the F U part. Did I also hear a reference to x-boxes and ataris in there? Man, you know you're getting old when they talk about video game consoles in songs....my generation does not relate to that stuff....
Geez, I got a few years on you, & even I get the song thread. Guess I must be more currant, than sultana!

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
Grunt has a Pink Suit just like that. He likes to wear it when he plays his Bumblebee kit.
Don't tell anyone that I told you this!

RollingStone000

Silver Member
Did I also hear a reference to x-boxes and ataris in there? Man, you know you're getting old when they talk about video game consoles in songs....my generation does not relate to that stuff....
There have been references to gaming consoles in music for at least 15 years now. First thing that comes to my mind would be Biggie Smalls' "Juicy" back in '94. The line goes, "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, When I was dead broke, Man I couldn't picture this". But that's getting off topic.

And Cee-Lo's been on point since day one man, the Goodie Mob days.

Aeolian

Platinum Member
That doesn't necessarily have to be a backing track. A harmonizer will sound just like that. Either diatonic and set to the song's key or she could be holding the harmony on one of the keyboards. I didn't hear anything that sounded like multiple voices, just static harmony.

The youtube sync makes it look a bit awkward, watching her play and hearing it. But no doubt, she knows what time it is.