a cool drum set!!

boltzmann's brain

i was axed to sit in saturday night at a costume potty, as the drummer was not a jazz playah, and they wanted jazz. what a cool little kit he had!! a 16" mapex bass drum (that actually sounded like a bass drum), a 14" mapex floor tom, a ten" sonor small tom, and a 14" mapex snare, with some weird, hand hammered cymbals that i couldn't identify. WOW! it sounded keeler! the tome had a lot of sustain and resonance, the snare was phatt (not my cup of beer), and the cymbals were very cool. as an added bonus, it was set up so that a human could play it! amazing!

brady

Platinum Member
i was axed to sit in saturday night at a costume potty, as the drummer was not a jazz playah, and they wanted jazz. what a cool little kit he had!! a 16" mapex bass drum (that actually sounded like a bass drum), a 14" mapex floor tom, a ten" sonor small tom, and a 14" mapex snare, with some weird, hand hammered cymbals that i couldn't identify. WOW! it sounded keeler! the tome had a lot of sustain and resonance, the snare was phatt (not my cup of beer), and the cymbals were very cool. as an added bonus, it was set up so that a human could play it! amazing!
It would be more amazing if your post contained better grammar. I don't even know where to start... "Costume potty"? Really?

http://www.grammar-monster.com/index.html