2010 Drummies

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Page 30, August edition of DRUM Magazine, Best drumming Website. You guessed it, Drummerworld. Congrats again to Bernhard, DB, and Nutha for their hard work.

Derek

Silver Member
Big congrats and thank you to Bernhard, Nutha and DB. And thank you to all of you fellow members here for helping make this such a great place to hang out.

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Too easy. DW is the Steve Gadd of drummer resources.

Congrats and onya Bernhard!

PS. When are you going to post some of your playing? :)

drummer40

As the publicist for DRUM!, I would like to say how great it is that drummerworld does it again. I think that's four in a row.

This really is a great site with great minds, chops, etc.

Stay tuned and groovin.
DW40

keep it simple

Platinum Member
unsolicited recognition is hard earned and deserved. This is my cyber home, & I'm grateful that I'm accepted as part of the family. Thanks Bernhard, Nutha & Dogbreath.

Pkaneps

Since I joined, I've been really surprised to see how friendly everyone is, especially on a music forum. Usually people get really ballsy behind a keyboard, but I continue to be amazed at how positive and helpful everyone is.

Well deserved.

Migaluch

Since I joined, I've been really surprised to see how friendly everyone is, especially on a music forum. Usually people get really ballsy behind a keyboard, but I continue to be amazed at how positive and helpful everyone is.

Well deserved.
Me too. Drummerworld is just such a great community of people and i am proud to be a part of it. Whenever i have a question or something or just want to learn more about drumming, i can just go here and immerse myself, hehe.

Hey Polly, do you know what this means? You're the funniest member on the #1 Drumming Website! Congratulations!!!!!

andSometimesY

Congratulations DrummerWorld!! This site is amazing. It is a great resource with a community of great (and fairly mature) people. My thanks go out to the Mods as well as the many members of the site.

Congratulations / Felicitaciones - To All members, professionals, moderators, support and founder. Thanks, for this great and unique place.