20 Free Drum Lessons

DanJacobs

Hi All,

These are the first 20 Drum Lessons from my 150 Drum Lessons Course.

I didn't include any PDF notation with these 20, although i do have them for all 150 so if you do want any notation - please give me a shout and i'll get those over to you!

Have a good weekend
Dan

Toolate

Platinum Member
About 8 months into drumming and really appreciate this kind of thing- nicely edited and organized and good content for me. Looking forward to more.

My hands are my weak point- watching you play one hand 16ths on the hats makes me want to practice. I can "hear" most of what I read though so I think it will come with practice.

Thanks.

(tiny critique? shorter intro would be good for me since I watched all 20 and moved on to skippin that part after 5 or so)

DanJacobs

About 8 months into drumming and really appreciate this kind of thing- nicely edited and organized and good content for me. Looking forward to more.

My hands are my weak point- watching you play one hand 16ths on the hats makes me want to practice. I can "hear" most of what I read though so I think it will come with practice.

Thanks.

(tiny critique? shorter intro would be good for me since I watched all 20 and moved on to skippin that part after 5 or so)
Thanks for the feedback!

re: shorter intro's - Thats a tricky one as if i shorten them all then i won't get the info about each lesson across - i guess i could just have text on the screen instead.

If you want the PDF's just let me know.
Dan

Toolate

Platinum Member
Felt bad critiquing but I meant the music part not the verbal description.

Where is everyone on this. I think it's a great thing and so well organized and free.

There are lessons there that could be played over and over and really help people develop and learn. I enjoyed UHF anyway and will be back.